What data do we collect?¶
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
To use the Services, communication with the Mondaic's license server is required to validate the license. In this process, we may collect information on how the Service is accessed and used. Collected data includes:
- User name and password which is linked to your personal account information.
- The time and date of your request.
- IP addresses and operating system from computers you are using to connect to the license server.
- Which software product from Mondaic AG you are using, on how many processes you are using it, and for how long you are using it.
- Only when using a license token: A non-reversible hash/fingerprint of input files used to control software packages of Mondaic AG.
- Only when using a license token: A non-reversible hash/fingerprint of the machine used to run software from Mondaic AG.
How do we collect your data?¶
You directly provide data to us when you
- Register a user account to obtain a license file,
- Get in touch with us by email, use our support channels and message boards, or voluntarily complete a customer survey
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies. In addition, we collect and process data when you send requests to the Salvus license server. This happens when importing the Salvus python packages or when launching simulations or inversions.
What are cookies?¶
How will we use your data?¶
Mondaic AG collects your data so that we can
- Manage your account
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services to you
- Notify you about available updates and patches
- Process and validate your requests to the license server
- Monitor the usage of our Services
- Offer customer support and technical advice
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is totally secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other sites¶
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.